Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Camping






Camping on our way to Kirtland!
We had a great time on our little camping trip. We were hoping to make it to Lake Erie to camp but the girls lost it in the car so we stopped at the first campsite we found. Lilian ran all over the place wearing herself out. She found a dead animal and killed a few spiders. I didn't know how to communicate to her that spiders outside are off limits. Inside, outisde, what's the difference to her, she just steps on them. We were glad to visit the temple, it was worth seeing and it's unlikely we'd ever go after we move.

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

You are way (!) braver than us. We would never go camping with little kids. Maybe if we have older kids that can help with the younger...even then, I doubt it. Mike hates to camp. I have to beg him to go camping.

Frances said...

That is so funny Adrianne. It is definitely a chore but still fun. We may go again this weekend.

the andersons said...

I was thinking the same thing... you are so adventurous! Looks like you had fun, though!