I saw this on my friend Jen's blog, it's hilarious. I'm not nearly as addicted as she is. I imagine Jen is the type that does live blogging: Blogs about an event as it is happening. HA!
This is hilarious, and I do have to say that I am addicted to blogging. I used to do things so that I could scrapbook certain events. Now I do certain things so that I can blog about it. I HAVE A PROBLEM!
3 comments:
This is hilarious, and I do have to say that I am addicted to blogging. I used to do things so that I could scrapbook certain events. Now I do certain things so that I can blog about it. I HAVE A PROBLEM!
ha ha frances!
I took the test and was also 55%. I was good until the end and then I got most of my points. Isn't it funny how easy it is to get addicted?
Post a Comment