Although there are many challenges of toddlers, I do love this age. It's fun to see them growing up and doing big kid stuff. I think Rosie looks a lot like Brook.
What a cutie. I agree with your friend Amy, it is so much fun when they start doing big kid stuff.
rosie is so adorable! i can't believe how big she's gotten since we got here. i love the jamies.
She's pretty cute- tell Brook to bring her to school sometime so I can hang out with her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Although there are many challenges of toddlers, I do love this age. It's fun to see them growing up and doing big kid stuff. I think Rosie looks a lot like Brook.
What a cutie. I agree with your friend Amy, it is so much fun when they start doing big kid stuff.
rosie is so adorable! i can't believe how big she's gotten since we got here. i love the jamies.
She's pretty cute- tell Brook to bring her to school sometime so I can hang out with her!
Post a Comment