We got a whopper of a snow storm today. This is our biggest storm this season. This was outside our front door early this morning and the path that Brook shoveled away for us to play in has already been filled in with fresh snow.
I love the way the flash caught the snow flakes.
Rosie was not anxious to venture too far out.
I promise we do occasionally take out the binky, or as Becky calls it, "The Regulator!"
Lily, however, stayed out with me for about an hour. The snow is so fluffy, if it wasn't trapping me indoors all weekend I might just love it.
3 comments:
I heard from Monica that you guys are in blizzard conditions right now. YIKES! I do have to say that I'm enjoying the 70+ degree weather. We played in the backyard for a couple of hours today with the splash pool. I think I even got sunburnt! Build a snowman for us!
I know that it's no fun to be stuck inside, but I am jealous... I have missed snow this year... have fun for us!
Get that baby her "regulator"!!! We had so much fun with Lily today in the snow - she was sooo happy! :)
Post a Comment