Saturday, May 24, 2008

Nothing Fancy...

Just some more pictures of our play time. I love watching these two play. One minute they are best friends, the next minute- Mortal Enemies!! Lilian is a great big sister. Rosie wanted to sit on our lap this evening during dinner which is a big no-no. How could anyone eat!?!? Lilian then let Rosie come sit in her lap since mom and dad's were off limits. It made Rosie happy and I thought it was so sweet. I'm so grateful for these beautiful girls in my life.

Collecting Flowers (Weeds).


I wish I had this much energy!

Still Running...

Oops, just missed her. SO FAST!

The fountain at "The Greene."

Rosie got a wet knee.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how grown up Lillian looks to me. I remember her as just a little tyke!

the andersons said...

so cute! you guys have so much fun.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Such cute pictures. Sitting on our lap at dinner is off limits too.

chelsea b james said...

frenemies. one minute they love eachother, the next they hate eachother. thats what me and amanda call our dogs because they have the most jacked up love/hate relationship