I have been consumed reading this blog. Read up on it. I can't believe the faith and love that has come out of such a tragic story. You can check out the news stories here and here.
frances, i'm so glad that you put this up. i have been consumed by it, too, and i wanted to put something up on my blog but i didn't know what to say. i know nie day is over, but i'm going to put a link to your post on mine, if that's ok. thanks.
I too have not stopped cruising blogs reading all about it. I have actually been reading her (Nie's) blog for a while now, and was so sad to hear about it. You should go check out some of her older stuff (I bet you already have though), but I know you would love her (if you haven't).
3 comments:
frances,
i'm so glad that you put this up. i have been consumed by it, too, and i wanted to put something up on my blog but i didn't know what to say. i know nie day is over, but i'm going to put a link to your post on mine, if that's ok. thanks.
Frances-
How is it going?? I need your address.
I too have not stopped cruising blogs reading all about it. I have actually been reading her (Nie's) blog for a while now, and was so sad to hear about it. You should go check out some of her older stuff (I bet you already have though), but I know you would love her (if you haven't).
It's crazy how many people know about this! I guess that's the blogging world for ya!
Post a Comment