I've been meaning to put this up for a while now. We got them back over a month ago. Do you ever love something so much it makes your stomach hurt? That's how I feel when I look at this picture. She just looks so grown up to me. This girl loves preschool so much. Her first day back after the holidays was this past Thursday. She was in the best mood and while I was there with her hanging up her coat and washing her hands she couldn't get me out of there fast enough. She kept saying, "Ok, hug and kiss, hug and kiss." Hint, Hint Mom.

Lilian with her class and her perfect teachers:

I thought it was fun to look back at my preschool pictures at good ole
Korral Klassic Kindergarten.
Check out my wicked plaid pants. I remember that morning crying because my mom made me wear that. Even then I knew those were old man golf pants. I wanted to wear pink like every other red blooded American girl.
5 comments:
old man golf pants!! HA!! you are so right. My grandpa has a similar pattern in his closet.
Frances,
I just found your blog through Facebook...hope you don't mind. You have gorgeous kids! Congratulations on Baby #3!
~Kiersten
we are at seesomeisoms.blogspot.com
Wow, you and Lilian do look a lot alike! Classic pictures of you--my old preschool pics are at my mom's house still.
ok you are the cutest toe head. congratulations on the new girl bun in the oven. can't wait to see her cute little face. sure wish you lived here! are you coming for my parents anniversary??? please say its so!
I'm amazed at how much you two look alike. We have one of the pictures for Tim and Ethan when they were 6 weeks old. Definitely some family resemblance.
Post a Comment