Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Haircut

After some doozies with Lilian's hair, I decided to just leave Rosie's alone. So, now coming upon 2 and a half years old, she had her first hair cut. I was too impatient to take her somewhere so a week ago after her bath I just trimmed off the mullet trailing down her back. I think it looks lovely.

Here's a peek down memory lane at one of the many helmets I cut for poor Lilian. She had a good 6 months worth of bad photos. I thought I was so talented!!!

6 comments:

alisa said...

You make me laugh.....OUT LOUD! I miss ya friend! How ya feeling?

Unknown said...

Ha, ha... my kids have had plenty of bad haircuts from me... poor Noah, I think he has had the most.

Laura said...

I noticed Rosie's cute hair yesterday and was going to say something, but the nursery room was crazy as usual at the end of church. Nice pic of Lilian too! =)

Erin Elizabeth said...

I just bust out laughing at work! Rosie's hair looks adorable, Lilian looks adorable--the hair, not so much. I'm still laughing!

the andersons said...

Love Rosie's hair!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I love this post. I hope you aren't offended if I agree with you that Lilian's hair cut is...rad. I need to email you.