Spend a little time each day fighting horrible stink in home. Check.
Kill bees and remove hive after massive attack on children in front yard. Check.
Pretend you don't see the spiders. Check.
Clean poop out of sewer spewed basement. Check.
Clean up flooded laundry room (since this is where you are currently storing everything important). Check.
Call Time Warner each and everyday because our Internet won't work. Check.
Patch holes in walls. Paint house top to bottom. Redo all the baseboards. Install fans. Remove all carpeting. Check, Check, Check, and Check.
Ignore children. Check.
Fight with Husband. Check.
Fall asleep on air mattress. Check.
Well, so far we're very productive!
4 comments:
Awwww, sorry Frances! Sounds like loads of fun!! ;(
Being a homeowner is lots of fun! UGH! So sorry friend!!! Love you!
I hope everything you need to do is done soon!
You are such a busy little bee (pun intended). I've never been a homeowner and I'm just not sure if I want to try it out after the pretty picture you've painted. It will get better soon. It has to, right?
Post a Comment