Monday, June 20, 2011

The Little Un- Lady

I'm getting ready to make new silhouettes of the girls (and maybe Brook and I) since the last ones are a year old.  I thought it might be a fun yearly tradition.  Daphne was quite the difficult subject to photograph in profile and not terribly ladylike.


She's such a goof-ball.  I'm a little concerned about how the curls will turn out.  I'll be doing a lot of precision cutting to make her silhouette.  But it really is the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. Almost every day I grab a bouncy curl in the back and gasp.  I've always wanted curly hair and now I've got it, even if it's just vicariously.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I have my curls vicariously through Grace...though sadly they have relaxed a little, they are still there (especially in the humidity)
Love your tradition of doing silhouettes. I might have to try it. You just take a profile picture and then what do you do after? If you wouldn't mind emailing me what you do that would be great. isomfamily@gmail.com

Erin Elizabeth said...

That girl is such a cutie pie! I love the idea of yearly silhouettes.

the andersons said...

Those curls are AMAZING!!

The Wilsons said...

Seriously, where did you get her?!!

Jenée's Blog said...

The curls are adorable! -I am excited to see how her silhouette turns out.
{I love the classic 'finger up the nose' picture... LoL}