The first round of costumes was for trick-or-treating at Brook's school. This is the only group shot I took all weekend with Rosie's 5th Birthday remnants in the background (that I've yet to blog about).
Daphne went as a "Meow" as she would say and an adorable Meow at that. She wore an old dance leotard and tights, which I remember was my costume as a kid for years.
"MEOW!"
The next day was trick-or-treating at church and just to mix things up, I thought she'd make a great Fancy Nancy. The key to Fancy Nancy is hair and accessories. I don't know how well it went off. But she liked the tutu and sunglasses.
Halloween night was baby's choice and she chose to be a kitty again. Since this gig was outdoors she needed something warmer than a leotard.
Rosie asked to be a witch this year and I think she looked great. It's so Halloween-y.
Lilian's costume was inspired by a $2 find at Goodwill. I'm glad she had no intense aspirations for a costume character and just went with it. I love a cheap costume, especially if it gets used year after year.
Brook told her to act like a lady bug and this was her move:
The girls were easily worn out so we didn't trick-or-treat for very long. The evening ended early with popcorn and a "scary" movie by the fire. So fun!!
Oh, and Brook's pirate get-up got a upgrade this Halloween.
Last year was just blank pants and a ladies' red scarf nabbed last minute at Goodwill. He was happy to upgrade. This picture slays me:
You can see our front door has also been undergoing some upgrades since last Halloween. We took off the old glass doors and refreshed the paint. I'll post about that when it's all done... so probably next Halloween.
8 comments:
FUN!!! -All the costumes are FANTASTIC Frances! You have beautiful little girls...
Daphne looks so big!!! She doesn't even look the same from when i saw her last. Cute girls. We miss you guys!
So cute!! Looks like tons of fun!
your kids are growing up way too fast. I too also like a good cheap costume. Good work my friend, good work
So cute. Love Daphne's trick-or-treat bucket!! Rosie makes a great witch and that picture of Brook made me laugh. :) Your front door looks great!
What a fun time for you guys! I feel like such an idiot. I bought the girls Halloween stickers and card like 3 weeks ago and just found them, ready to be mailed, on Monday. I'll go ahead and send them anyway.
Cute cute! I love the witch costume, great job with all the make up and face painting too. I bet they had fun :)
Post a Comment