I love school pictures. They are treasures. Bad ones are even better. This school year has been flying by but it has been wearing too. I have been thinking about home schooling so much lately. I doubt I would choose to unless there was a problem, but I noticed how burned out Lilian has been. She's a smart girl but school days are long and rushed. The winter break did her good. I don't think I asked her to read once. The sleeping in did me good as well.
Lilian 2nd Grade
Rosie Kindergarten
Rosie joined a soccer team this year. It was her first time playing and she kept up pretty well. It was so fun to attend the games as a family and cheer her on. I'm looking forward to Spring season!



4 comments:
treasures i say. i agree, the bad ones are even better. you should see me and amandas pictures. our hair hasn't been combed for centuries and our smiles reveal never brushed teeth. not to mention our rags of clothes. my mom never knew it was picture day.. or did she? your kids are growing up so fast. makes me sad
You definitely have some beeeeeautiful treasures... ;-)
P.S. I was noticing in a previous blog post how long Daphne's hair is getting!!
BEAUTIFUL girls! Soccer was a favorite in our home. :)
Post a Comment