Sunday, May 19, 2013

Primary Talent Show

The girls participated in our ward's Primary Talent Show again this year.  Lilian played a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star duet on the piano with her Dad.  I wish I grabbed a video of it but it started so fast I barely had time to snap this picture.


Rosie wanted to sing and she actually chose a Christmas song: Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus.  I was nervous about that choice seeing that it's May, but the song is beautiful.  I jumped up to grab this video and although it's not good, I'm glad I captured her sweet voice. 

Watch Rosie Sing.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! She has a great little voice.
I think it's so good for kids to have the chance to perform like this.

Unknown said...

What brave little girls! I don't think I could get up in front of people at that age and do more than smile.