I just finished book 2 in a series about 4 friends that have been together for years and years. So, consequently I am thinking about friendship a lot and thinking about my friends..... I'm glad you got to visit your BFF.
Omigosh!! Erin! I have not seen you in ages! Well, I guess now it's just in pics, but I am so excited to see and hear you are doing well!
Ms. Frances, I did get your last email and I will respond soon...there's just so much info about the diapers. I promise it's coming. I just love talking them and getting others excited about using cloth! Stay tuned!!
4 comments:
I love having old friends. I love old BFF's especially! Cute girlies!
I just finished book 2 in a series about 4 friends that have been together for years and years. So, consequently I am thinking about friendship a lot and thinking about my friends..... I'm glad you got to visit your BFF.
Frances!
How could you post these?!?!?!?!!? That's it, when you visit for Christmas we are totally taking some glamour shots!!
Omigosh!! Erin! I have not seen you in ages! Well, I guess now it's just in pics, but I am so excited to see and hear you are doing well!
Ms. Frances, I did get your last email and I will respond soon...there's just so much info about the diapers. I promise it's coming. I just love talking them and getting others excited about using cloth! Stay tuned!!
Post a Comment