Well, I'm officially the world's worst mother. These are the only shots I have from Thanksgiving. I bring my camera along all on sorts of outings and I forget to use it or when I do remember, the batteries are dead. Here are my two sad recordings of the holiday:
I made my very first pumpkin pie, crust and all. It was delicious.

We had our Thanksgiving meal at a friend's house and then went to the church building for volleyball and board games. It turned out to be one awkward game of volleyball and no board games. We mostly just watched our kids play and then had to clean up the church building. BOO! Rosie seemed to have a good time. I really can't remember...I only took ONE PICTURE!!

What they say about pictures is true. For your first child you have stacks and stacks of photos. When they sneeze you whip out the camera. Come child 3 or 4 you have one sad blurry school photo and other than that no evidence they ever walked into your home. It is definitely getting that way with Rosie. I was so good with Lilian, I really need to take more pictures.
5 comments:
I'm very impressed with the homemade pie crust. Those are so hard for me to make. My dad has the whole process perfected, yet I still can't quite manage. Practice, practice, practice!
I only took two pictures at Thanksgiving too so don't feel bad. I agree about the pictures as more kids come along. I try to remember to take pictures of Isaac but then I never get them in an album or scrapbooked. Will has a nice scrapbook and Isaac only has a few pages. It is just so much work! The pie looks awesome. We didn't get a pumpkin pie because we forgot to buy evaporated milk. I was very sad.
Hey... I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving! I even had my camera with me, I just never took it out. hmmmmm... so what does that make me? j/k miss you guys
oh my gosh that pie looks delicious!! You're not a bad mom. We will take oodles of pictures at Christmas. Plus, I will use your good mothering skills to learn how to use my new digital camera--I have not shame.
I mean no shame, not 'not shame'. I also have no typing skills--perhaps you could help me with that too!
Post a Comment