I painted the Family Tree and then decided to redo the other tree. I thought making it the same color as the Family Tree anchored the table...visually that is. The purple just seemed out of place.
My friend Becky also told me it looked like a Beetlejuice tree. I agreed. And since I hated that movie, I changed it.
Lilian 'painted' beside me this week. I gave her a dry brush and a dried out pallette. She loved painting and announced each color she was using. "I paint blue." "I paint purple." Yea, we got it! It was nice to have her company but once she dived for my pallette full of paint and I almost had a heart attack. She could have ruined everything!!!!
Last night I started on the checkerboard edge. I love this part. Warning: Blurrrry Photo!
Lilian and I also did a little Christmas craft. We've been sick around here and it was a fun activity for our days of being shut-ins.
The shingles took 5 years to put on. I was really pushing it to finish. These crafts are hard-core, not for sissy girls.
2 comments:
wow, that table is really coming along! i like how you changed the tree, it looks so beautiful. the crafts are too cute!!
Um...okay..I'm going to say again...your able is about the greatest thing I've seen in a really long time!
We're supposed to be getting a couple inches of snow tomorrow too...eek! I guess it will be better than the sheets of ice that are laying on every inch of the ground now!
Your crafts are hardcore! I'm impressed!
Can we go over and make crafts with you?
Post a Comment