Thursday, December 6, 2007

TA-DA!!!

I am finished!!! Here is a poor aerial view. Enjoy!






11 comments:

B said...

I LURVE your table! :):)

Amy said...

Busy Blogger! I love your table SO SO much!

I love seeing pictures of the snow, but I don't think I'm jealous. I'm still not ready to put the flip flops away. I have started to hate wearing real shoes. If the weather holds up here, I will be able to wear my flip flops year round!

Oh, and kudos on the gingerbread house. Very cute!

Erin Elizabeth said...

Frances,

I'm speechless!!!It is so magical. You are so talented. I love it and I can't wait to see it in person!!

the andersons said...

Frances,
What a masterpiece! It's incredible and will be such a neat family heirloom. Think of all the fun dinners and conversations you will have at the table! Bravo!

the andersons said...

I'm really inspired...What an amazing creation. Put that up with one of the most significant things you've done...ever! awesome (kyle)

JR and Alisa Broadbent Family said...

love the fish eating the bread. that is my fav. you are amazing!
alisa

chelsea b james said...

I wuv your table!! Man that must have taken you forever. I can't wait to see it in person!

amanda james said...

do you have carpool tunnel. oh my. It looks so good, I'm jealous! I did not know that you could create stuff like this...what. I really like the girl riding the snake...ps, I like your pictures too...they're so artsy!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, "Probably the BEST table ever created!"
Can we move closer so we can paint together? I'm currently working on a gi-normous painting for my brother...it's so fun! Although, I think I could take lessons from you. What a masterpiece!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

yep, absolutely beautiful!! great job on this. it's so pretty in person too.

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

I'm merely someone passing by who happened to see your table. I see a LOT of things online everyday and that table is stunning. Now, I may not enjoy the whole family theme to it (I know it's a family thing) but the work itself is amazing and well crafted. Not being a full time reader of your blog I don't know exactly how long it took but it is one of the more enjoyable things I've seen in my web travels. Very nice work, very colorful and whimsical.

Well done!