Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pink Butt-Cakes

There is definitely a 'honeymoon' period after coming home from a long trip. I'm happy to be with the girls and more energized. I thought they would enjoy this little activity, Rosie calls them Butt-Cakes. Who am I to correct her?




Lilian, just like her mother, loves the icing the best. Such manners.


6 comments:

Amy said...

Icing, huh? I'm a batter girl myself. Put any kind of raw batter in front of my face and I'm a happy girl! Cupcakes, brownies, bread, pancakes...you name it!

The Wilsons said...

OK, there is no way I could have let my kids spoon the batter into the muffin pan. You were a very good Mommy today!

Erin Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, those look terrific!! I'm so hungry now. I love butt-cakes!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

can i have one too? i love the pics you took and especially the angles of them. so artsy!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Your girls are beautiful. What a fun mom you are.

B said...

I want a "butt-cake"! Rosie is SO big! Aww, I miss you guys. :(