Daphne is such a beautiful name. that was really interesting to read about! i thought i remembered a Daphne in greek mythology but i couldn't remember her story. very interesting! p.s. i love design sponge!
ok, didn't know it was a flower, but here is what I found interesting about it: has no problem holding its own....(watch out L and R) hates to be moved! (sorry air force) strong odor.....hmmm and romantic (teenage years....?) there is something to a namesake you know. ie....naomi campbell
4 comments:
Daphne is such a beautiful name. that was really interesting to read about! i thought i remembered a Daphne in greek mythology but i couldn't remember her story. very interesting!
p.s. i love design sponge!
Frances, that is beautiful! Way to go!!
I had no idea the blooms were so big. The romance plant sounds so...romantic. Good job picking that name.
ok, didn't know it was a flower, but here is what I found interesting about it:
has no problem holding its own....(watch out L and R)
hates to be moved! (sorry air force)
strong odor.....hmmm
and romantic (teenage years....?)
there is something to a namesake you know.
ie....naomi campbell
Post a Comment