i love the staticky hair in every picture! i also am jealous of the warm weather. we sure miss you guys!
Oh, it looks so fun!
looks like they are having so much fun - wish it weas warm enough to send my girls outside to play.
what awesome pictures Frances. looks like fun.
What fun! I'm jealous
I better not let me kids see this post...they'll think get one too! By the way...did you end up getting a new camera? Your pictures look really good!
Okay...sorry for all those weird typos. I sound Irish. I do actually know how to type...usually. =)
francis these pics are amazing. k you are the funniest writer, i'm always laughing so hard. did you watch the twilight spoof on amandas blog? pee came out
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i love the staticky hair in every picture! i also am jealous of the warm weather. we sure miss you guys!
Oh, it looks so fun!
looks like they are having so much fun - wish it weas warm enough to send my girls outside to play.
what awesome pictures Frances. looks like fun.
What fun! I'm jealous
I better not let me kids see this post...they'll think get one too! By the way...did you end up getting a new camera? Your pictures look really good!
Okay...sorry for all those weird typos. I sound Irish. I do actually know how to type...usually. =)
francis these pics are amazing. k you are the funniest writer, i'm always laughing so hard. did you watch the twilight spoof on amandas blog? pee came out
Post a Comment