Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I spent the evening behind the camera but I had just as much fun.  Our neighbors were so nice and very generous with candy.  The girls didn't have to be out long to bring in a big haul.

Here they are ready to go out:






The first stop of the night:

5 comments:

Erin Elizabeth said...

Love the costumes! Everyone looks so excited. Lilian's tights are the best. I saw some similar at walmart yesterday and had to talk myself out of buying some.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Love all the costumes! Thanks again for having us over. The boys were so happy to get to see the girls again and we had a great time.

The Wilsons said...

I think Rosie got into it more the 2nd time!

the andersons said...

Everyone looks great and you can tell they are having so much fun. Love Brook's pirate face!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute! Love the face painting :)