We got dressed up last night for our church's trunk or treat. It took over an hour for me to get the family ready and we were there for about 30 minutes. Ugh. I don't know if I can do this again next weekend.
Brook was a surly pirate. Arrr Matey!
I was mama cat. Grrrr.
Lilian was a cute witch. I love the tights! I also painted a hairy mole on her cheek.
Rosie was a butterfly fairy. Yes, there is such a thing. Oh, and I made the shirt. You like?
Daphne was Minnie. We just couldn't convince her to wear those mouse ears!
5 comments:
Ruthanne is going to be a witch this year too. A nice one! I'm not sure she would go for the hairy mole though!
i'm sitting here with amanda and we were both laughing so hard over your costumes. brook wins.
francis, for halloween you have to be the sexy kitty cat...get on your spandex and leo and brook will be putty in your hands
You all look cute--I'd better get my rear in gear with our costumes!! And love Rosie's shirt--you did a great job! :)
SO much fun! Wish we were there with you! Nick and I went as sick and tired to a friends adult halloween party. It was the best to go in our PJ's! Totally easy and fit us to a tee! Did you hear we are having another boy? And way to go on the birthday cake friend! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Love ya!
Post a Comment