Monday, May 9, 2011

And the winner is...


I love my new Mother's Day earrings.  I slept in and enjoyed piles of hugs and kisses from the girls.  Lilian made me some cute things from school that she was so worried I wouldn't like.  Don't they know we love anything from them.  Brook made my day easy and cooked dinner.  But it left me wanting more.  Why can't we have Mother's Week or even better Mother's Month?

Lilian asked when it was going to be Kids' Day.  "Uh...that's every day kiddo."  Now, I'll just do my best to see if I can make it till next May.

6 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

I LOVE the earrings!! -And I am glad that you were pampered on this special day... ;o)

{Oh my goodness, Zachary asked the same question that Lilian did. *laughs*}

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day :)

the andersons said...

Abby has also asked me the same question about kids day and that is pretty much how I responded. Glad you had a good one!

Lorraine said...

very pretty!

Erin Elizabeth said...

Those are the earrings I loved the most from your blog post before. My dad said the exact same thing to me about the "kid's day" question.

chelsea b james said...

they are so cute!