Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day #22 A Child's View

I'm doing terrible at the February Photo Project!!  I failed to do 7 p.m. on Tuesday.  But if your dying to know... at 7 p.m. we were having a late dinner of green chile chicken enchiladas which the girls declared to be disgusting.

Yesterday was A Child's View so I handed the camera to Rosie and asked her to go take a picture of something she likes.  Here's what she came back with:








{Angela: Can you spot the slippers Naomi sent Rosie?}



I really loved her photos.  It was such a treat plugging in the camera and seeing what she came up with.

We have been busy busy busy with house projects and today I'm taking a break from them.  I need to spend some time with the girls and catch up on chores.  I'll also be babysitting for a friend today and sewing. {Erin, I'm working on your beanbags!}

I'll be back later with Day #23: My Choice!

3 comments:

Erin Elizabeth said...

sew away girl, sew away. Can't wait to see them and try them out!Thanks a million!

Unknown said...

So cute!

amanda james said...

i love these. kids have such an amazing way of looking at things. i love your bloggy!