Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day #8 Sleeping

Speaking of sleep... I'd like some now please.


Daphne has moved to a toddler bed.  Remember this:


Well, the tent has come down.  She cracked the code.  She was breaking out regularly.  I don't know how she figured out how to unzip it from the inside.  But she hurt herself a few times climbing out and we can't have that now can we? 

So, our little dear is wreaking havoc on our peaceful evenings and restful nights.  Last night she emptied her dresser, dumped out every book and stuffed animal, switched out her diaper for underwear (she's not potty trained), and took off her sheets and pillow case.  Her room looked like a bomb went off.  And that's just her room.  She also went into my bathroom and opened up an entire box of tampons.  Each and every one.

Oh Daphne!!!!!!




Tomorrow: 10 a.m.  I can hardly wait to see what we'll be doing.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh my...that would be something to wake up too!!! I'm *anxiously* looking at your alls "Photo Challenge" pictures each day...brings a smile. :)

Erin Elizabeth said...

HAHA! That is such a scary story! I hope Daphne gets bored with reeking havoc soon.

Jenée's Blog said...

Should I be telling you I laughed so hard when I read about Daphne's destruction... :o)