Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ballroom Dancing

Yesterday Brook surprised me with Ballroom Dancing lessons. This is a picture of us after the one 30 minute lesson. We were pros. Yes, that is my dress. I had no idea we were going dancing but luckily I wore just the right thing. I would have looked silly had we just gone to the movies or something.


It was actually a lot of fun and a good workout. Even if you're not moving terribly fast you are making very deliberate movements and working hard to step exactly right. We have another lesson next week. Who knows, maybe I'll get a call to be on Dancing with the Stars next season.

2 comments:

the andersons said...

How incredibly fun! We loved our class and I am sure you guys will too.... if nothing, it's just fun to be together!

Amy said...

What a fun thing to do as a couple. Good luck. I think you should post a YouTube video of the two of you dancing. That would be awesome!