Ooh, I'm so embarrassed how long it's been since I've posted. I guess I'm not as addicted as I thought. I've been too busy trying to exercise. I'm happy to say that it has been going well. We got a piano and I guess that has also been filling my free time. The girls are as happy as ever as evident in their first laundry basket ride.
1 comment:
Whew...I was beginning to think that we had lost you in the blogging world forever! I guess it just goes to show that I'm lame because I check these darn blogs like 1,000 times a day. Oh well! I'm glad to have you back. I'm proud that you've been working out. That's nice to accomplish such great goals! Oh, I see that it's your anniversary tomorrow. Happy Anniversary to you both! Oh, I've been eagerly awaiting pictures from your table. How's that project going?
Post a Comment