Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas

Apparently the fewer pictures I take, the better the time had.  It must be true.  We had a wonderful Christmas and I only snapped two photos.

Pillow pets were a huge hit with the girls this year.  Brook's mom also sent them kid sized Snuggies which they've named Snuggles and they love them!  The wrapped up in their blankets after the present opening to eat candy from their stockings and watch a movie from the Shrek 4pack.


Daphne was very easy to please with a new baby doll and was set loose to raid every one's candy.


My mom did a great job getting everyone Singamajigs which are an adorable new toy.  I haven't got sick of hearing them yet so that must be a good sign.

2 comments:

chelsea b james said...

those singing dolls are so creepy and cool at the same time. i almost bought one for myselfy. we missed you during the xmas holidays... come the utah soon!

amanda james said...

Francis...
Who art thou? I just got a goodie package from you in the mail and it was like Santa came to town. I love all my presents, and the travel burrs stuff will come in so handy. Thanks again!