Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our Powers Combined!!

I sure hope everyone likes this new header because it's going to be around for a while.  Brook has been slaving with me the past couple of hours.  Thanks Lorraine for the suggestion to use a .png file!
I'm so into the silhouettes these days.  I used the same ones I made last summer and wasn't in the mood to make new ones.  I do love them.  They are hanging in my living room now.


I'm glad to have Brook and I on the blog.  I may have given my neck a little electronic plastic surgery in the process.  But adults just don't make much of a showing here.  My life just flips between house, kids, house, kids.  So, enjoy staring at my head for the next year.

4 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

I LOVE your blog header!!
Hooray for *your* idea, and Brook's help...

Lorraine said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Cool! I like it a lot :)

the andersons said...

It looks so cool! I love it.