I took the girls out of the house to run errands on Saturday so Brook could get some homework done. I let them choose one fun errand since they were accompanying me on "boring" errands. Rosie picked the mall. We had no plans except to walk around and that's when I said, "Hey Rosie, you wanna get your ears pierced?" I was really surprised she agreed because after witnessing Lilian's piercing, Rosie vowed she would never pierce her ears. She didn't even cry. Brave girl. I love having daughters. I can't wait for the day when I can high-jack Daphne's earlobes.
Monday, March 7, 2011
I did it again!
Another impulsive moment. Spontaneous ear piercing. Brook really shouldn't allow me to enter the mall unsupervised. The same thing happened last year in Albuquerque here. A lot less guilt this time.
I took the girls out of the house to run errands on Saturday so Brook could get some homework done. I let them choose one fun errand since they were accompanying me on "boring" errands. Rosie picked the mall. We had no plans except to walk around and that's when I said, "Hey Rosie, you wanna get your ears pierced?" I was really surprised she agreed because after witnessing Lilian's piercing, Rosie vowed she would never pierce her ears. She didn't even cry. Brave girl. I love having daughters. I can't wait for the day when I can high-jack Daphne's earlobes.
I took the girls out of the house to run errands on Saturday so Brook could get some homework done. I let them choose one fun errand since they were accompanying me on "boring" errands. Rosie picked the mall. We had no plans except to walk around and that's when I said, "Hey Rosie, you wanna get your ears pierced?" I was really surprised she agreed because after witnessing Lilian's piercing, Rosie vowed she would never pierce her ears. She didn't even cry. Brave girl. I love having daughters. I can't wait for the day when I can high-jack Daphne's earlobes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have *beautiful* daughters!
"Oh, girls just wanna have FUN!"
(Looks pretty!)
Post a Comment