Monday, March 7, 2011

New Gadget

Look at the I-Pad I bought!


At least, that's what I said to Brook when he came home.  He totally fell for it.  It's not anything fun or cool.  It's just a kitchen scale.  I joined Weight Watchers again.  Don't expect anything great.  And I figured it was time I really tried to do it.  So, if I'm dishing out something that I need to know the ounces of, it first gets plopped on the scale.


It's been great for shredded cheese and diced chicken.  I'm surprised how much I get to eat.


See? That's not even half an ounce:

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I *love* your new iPad ;) Randie and I joined last August and have lost 35 lbs each! :) We enjoy the mtgs and the progress we've made so far. You can do it! Love to you!

chelsea b james said...

at first i thought it really was an ipad. fooled me. adam bought one, it was the highlight of his life. a month later, it was shoved in the drawer and hasn't been touched since. they are kind of worthless. kitchen scale seems so much better. you go girl