Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break Task

I was delighted to have Brook all to myself for an entire week and I hope he was too. To me, time off work means time to work at home.  Luckily the weather was nice or he may have gotten out of it!!

I'm pretty sure he had a non-miserable time.  Don't start feeling too bad for him though, I do all the painting.  I have been so impressed with how he's tackled all these new projects and I hope I say thank you enough, I think I do.  But onto the task...

The entry way needed new closet doors.  

Entry-Way Before

AFTER

Closet Knobs
He also replaced the doors on our tiny pantry and the basement.  We were both glad to have this project completed.  An open pantry and a baby are a recipe for disaster. The kitchen floor has been littered with oatmeal packets and taco shells for weeks.

Kitchen Doors Before
During...
AFTER

2 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

"Like" Button

Erin Elizabeth said...

oatmeal and taco shells, you are too funny! This "simple" project makes a huge difference