shut up!! congrats.(i know it's april fools day though.)
This IS a surprise and since it's April fools day I don't believe it.
I would aay congrats, but considering the date, Happy April Fools Day!
i fell for it. what a sucker
Dad says!!I'm having chest pains!
Heart Attack! I just had a heart flutter. Thanks!
I am just now getting back into town, and am checking all my favorite blogs... SO, hahaha, that's a good one.My sister-in-law pulled the same trick on the family. -We got sweeeet revenge. {wink}
Post a Comment
7 comments:
shut up!! congrats.
(i know it's april fools day though.)
This IS a surprise and since it's April fools day I don't believe it.
I would aay congrats, but considering the date, Happy April Fools Day!
i fell for it. what a sucker
Dad says!!
I'm having chest pains!
Heart Attack! I just had a heart flutter. Thanks!
I am just now getting back into town, and am checking all my favorite blogs... SO, hahaha, that's a good one.
My sister-in-law pulled the same trick on the family. -We got sweeeet revenge. {wink}
Post a Comment