Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Published

Brook failed to brag about it but I won't.  I refer to his first published article!!  We stopped by his school yesterday for a visit and there it was laying out on his desk.

"Entropy-Shock Interactions Using the Unified Flow Solver" in the Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer.

We have copies for all our loved ones.   I haven't read it.  Just been soooo busy lately, but I'm sure it's great.    Maybe Brook could entertain us with a reading at the next Family Reunion.


"Point to your name."


Hooray Honey!

5 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

AWESOME!

{You two seem like you have a lot of laughter in your home.}

Erin Elizabeth said...

What an accomplishment! Yeah for Brook!

amanda james said...

prodigy. i hope my babies get his brains

chelsea b james said...

he is a prodigy. sure wish we had a little of his brains. your kids are going to be geniuses

Laura said...

Yay for Brook. I especially like that last picture. :)