Thursday, June 3, 2010

Five

Lilian turned 5 this week. It's amazing that she really does look older to me. She told me she still feels 4. Silly girl.

Last night I found her up late cleaning her room. I walked in there to get her back into bed and she was standing in the middle of the room picking up the last few items. She was so proud of herself. I was pretty pleased too. She is one sweet girl and we love her.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Happy birthday Lilian! It doesn't seem like that long ago that all our girls were starting nursery!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday, Lili! We love you and hope that you had a wonderful birthday!!

Erin Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Lily Bug! She's such a cutie pie!

the andersons said...

she is adorable! happy birthday lilian!!

amanda james said...

are you kidding me. you guys make the cutest kids. you have some good gene pool!