
I've been wanting to make these for a while after seeing them all over people's blogs. Brook gave me Photoshop Elements for Christmas and I finally put it to use last night. I did all of the girls but I want to cut it out by hand on black paper so I actually only printed a large outline of the silhouette. I'll post all the images when I'm finished. Daphne's silhouette is so sweet. I'm thinking of also posting a tutorial because I had a hard time finding a good one for Elements. Oh, and this is what my nephews and niece are getting for Christmas, so don't make it!!
3 comments:
Wow, that's impressive. What a lovely idea! I loved the silhouette pictures at my grandmother's house.
that is so cool! I want to learn...
Cute! Hmmm, I should do that! That would give me something else inexpensive to put on my bare walls! Oh, and congrats on the house and Happy Birthday Lilian! I can't believe blogger is letting me leave a comment today, I haven't just been ignoring your posts!
Post a Comment