In Big News. We are Home Owners! Well, almost. We just had an offer accepted last week so we are still very early in the process and won't officially be home owners till later in the summer but this is still big news.
Brook went house hunting in Ohio. We both thought this would be just round 1 because I was a little apprehensive having him pick our home. He brought home some extensive video of his hunt. And although it was shaky and nauseating to view, I got a great idea of my top pick. Literally, we were all sick after watching the video. I'm very familiar with the area and we went for it.
I'll post pictures at some point. Since someone else still does actually own the home I'll wait.
In other news, Lilian had a great birthday party this weekend. Present time was a little intense with all those toddlers around and all my pictures turned out blurry. We painted faces, played with water balloons, jumped on the trampoline, and ate lots of pink food.
We came across this little gem on a drive through a disgusting city called Gallup. If you're from Gallup or if your family is or if you someone you love or like is from there or if you've just driven through there...I'm sorry for you.
Oh, and don't judge me, you'd laugh too. This one is headed straight to Jay Leno's headlines:
7 comments:
Good luck on the house hunt. It sounds scary and exciting at the same time. Love the buffet picture--it is indeed funny!
yes, I love that chinese sign. House hunting is a nightmare, you're so happy you dodged that bullet and I'm so excited for you guys! I remember you wanting a house since the day you got married...you wanted some furniture to go in your housey. lets do a toast!
Congrats Frances. So, can you share where it is? Beavercreek? Xenia? Huber Heights? I'm very excited for you!!
*Hilarious* photo of the buffet, Frances!! :o)
I have to copy you with the face painting... that was brilliant idea!
Congratulations(!) on your upcoming, new home.
Hee Hee.....Can't wait to see it on Leno!
Congrats on the house!!!! WOW! Details friend....details! Love you!
I'm so excited for you. It's so nice to own a home and I'm so glad you already have one. We can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment